Hand-guided core drilling in metal. Incredibly simple.
FEIN KBH 25 - flexible hand-guided metal core drilling system with work performance six times faster than twist drilling.
KBH 25-2 U
Order No. 7 271 03 61 09 0
- 1 metal core drill KBH 25-2 U
- 1 pilot bit
- 1 handle
- 1 cutting spray
- 1 quick-action chuck 1/8 - 5/8 in dia.
- 1 tool case
- Power consumption1,200 Watts
- Power output680 Watts
- Full load speed rpm
- Load speed: 1st gear0-520 rpm
- Load speed: 2nd gear0-1,600 rpm
- Full load torque442 in/lbs
- No load torque442** in/lbs
- Hole-dia. steel core bits1 In
- Capacity in stainless steel Ø1 In
- Hole-dia. aluminum core bits1-3/16 In
- Mag base, max. drilling depth1 In
- Hole-dia, steel hole saws3-1/8 In
- Hole saws max. drilling depth3/16 In
- Tapping1/2 In
- Minimum clearance1-1/16 In
- Annular cutter holderQuickIN Plus
- Cable with plug13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA7.5 lbs
A new dimension in core drilling, with the FEIN KBH 25
The FEIN KBH 25-2 U is the only hand-guided metal core drilling system. The perfect interaction of powerful handheld drill, optimum speed, patented drilling technology and carbide core drill bits with special cutting geometry guarantees that you can save huge amounts of time and money.
A result of long experience and the enormous development edge that FEIN has as inventor of the power drill.
precision through outstanding quality.
The world’s first hand-held core drilling system for metal, the FEIN KBH 25, impresses with perfect drilling results. Use of machine components with high mechanical stability and the distortion-free barrel design provide maximum precision. The new carbide core bits are optimized for long service life, and impress with high quality carbide teeth that withstand shock and impact loads.
Your advantage when working with the FEIN KBH 25:
- Faster working due to innovative drilling technology
- Hand-held boring of holes up to 1 in (25 mm) diameter in steel up to 3/4 in (19mm) thick using carbide core bits.
- Hand-guided 2-speed metal core drilling system for universal use of core drills and twist drills.
- A boring system with the highest quality materials and workmanship, combined with carbide core bits optimized for long service life.